It is possible to support the interactive function not only on the primary display but also on a secondary display. Meaning two interactive projectors can be used as both desktop and extended desktop.
Software to use
- Epson USB display
- Microsoft tablet/PC settings (Windows 7 only)
- Nividia Control Panel (Windows 7 only)
- Install the software on the PC (USB Display).
- Configure Projectors 1 and 2.
- Configure the PC to the extended Desktop.
- Install the Epson USB Display software on Projector 1. Projector 1 will then display the main PC's screen using the Epson USB Display software.
- Projector 2 will be used with either a HDMI or VGA cable to display the extended PC's desktop. This function will not work on a Network environment (Wireless or LAN).
Projector 1 Configuration
- On the projector menu go to the Extended menu and choose USB type B, and enable USB Display/Easy Interactive Function
- On the Extended menu select Easy Interactive Function, then select Computer Interaction, Use Source = USB Display.
- Leave the setup menu; on projector 1 select USB Display as the source to display.
Back to Top
Projector 2 Configuration
- On the projector go to the Extended menu and select USB Type B and enable Easy Interactive Function.
- In the Extended menu select the Easy Interactive Function then Computer Interactive, and ensure the below settings are selected.
- Use Source = HDMI
- Number of Pen Users = One User
- Pen Operation Mode = Pen
- Enable Right Click = On
- Leave the setup menu but still on Projector 2 select HDMI as the display source.
Back to Top
Configure the PC to use either:
- Primary display = Main PC screen (with start menu), used with the USB Display (Main Projector 1).
- Secondary display = Extended PC Screen (without the start menu), used with a HDMI connection (Extended Projector 2).
The NVIDIA control Panel is used for this demo:
The same configuration is used for Windows 8:
Configure the extended screen, to be used as a tablet (only with windows 7).
- Go to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound then select Tablet PC Settings.
- Click on Setup.
- When Setup is launched you will see the below.
- Press Enter, the below will be displayed on Main Projector 1 and the PC screen.
- This time using the interactive pen, press the pen's tip on the extended projector 2. The below will then be displayed.
- The configuration is complete.
If you conduct one of the below operations:
You may need to set the Tablet PC Settings to the computer again in accordance with the procedure above.
- Reboot computer
- Change USB connection port
- Connect each cable
- Change resolution
Back to Top